Thursday 15 September 2011

I have decided to choose one of each of these listed items and find more information out about them. I choose:
  • Object: ‘Ice Cream’
  • Activity: ‘Modifying Cars’
  • Opinions: “Zombies would take over the world”
  • Concepts: ‘Happiness’

I decided to come to research peoples views on this by the use of Yahoo Questions. This medium was new to me as i have never used the Q&A of yahoo before but This allowed me to access many peoples opinions and views from around the world whilst staying online. Traveling around and trouble over the summer meant speaking to people in person was difficult. 
Ice Cream question link:

Modifying Cars question link:

Zombies Question:
Happiness Question:


Taking these into account i can start to build up a good source of details about why others think these are good which will help me along the way. However the research i could gather about the subjects would be were i would learn the most and be able to gather valuable knowledge.

No comments:

Post a Comment